Administer an Existing Plan
As part of the annual administration of a 401(k) Plan, the Steidle Pension Solutions team provides the following comprehensive services to assist employers, Plan administrators, and/or Plan fiduciaries.
- Preparation of IRS Form 5500 with Schedules
- Plan Valuation Report
- Plan Testing for Top Heavy Status
- Update Plan Amendments
- Vesting Reports
- Employee Annual Statements
- ADP and ACP Tests
- Yearly Report on Fund Performance
- Process Distribution Requests
- Complete Enrollment of New Participants
- Record Keeping Services
- Access to 401k Management Companies
Steidle Pension Solutions provides all annual administration services for a low, flat, all-inclusive fee of $600 for qualifying Plan Sponsors. This is the fee paid by the Plan Sponsor. The majority of Plans in the small Plan market qualify for this rate. The annual administration cost may be $900 for Plan Sponsors using certain non-recordkeeping brokerage custodians for their Plans. These rates apply for Plans with less than 25 participants.
For Plans with 26-500 participants, there is a $10 participant additional administrative charge.
For Plans with more than 500 participants, a custom quote can be prepared.